Join our team! Find job details and submit your application online. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been successfully submitted.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the leads generate by referrals and calls the short listed prospective borrowers to deliver a remarkable advice experiences.
- Meeting potential prospect / borrower to assess customers need and help them to make the right decisions on financial planning, thus convert to sales.
- Understand potential prospect / borrower business plans, and be familiar with customer organisation structure, key management and decision-making processes.
- Provide professional excellent customer service and manage the relationship as part of growing the financial portfolio.
- Provide credit assessment for each application and work out viable financing solutions for clients.
- Must possess a minimum qualification Diploma in Banking / Accountancy / Finance and/or equivalents.
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of working experiences as a Relationship Manager for any Financial Institution. Candidate who has been in SME Relationship Management will be considered favorably.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, result oriented, passionate with meeting and assisting people.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service to external and internal customers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact with people at all levels and works with high integrity.
- Exposure to credit risk management or credit processing or evaluations and appraisal or analytical skills have an advantage.
- Those with experience in contract financing, trade financing and invoice receivables financing will be an added advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive basic salary.
- Modern and cool office, pantry service and parking.
- Smart dress code.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Group hospitalization, group term life and group personal accident insurance coverage.
- Excellent personal development opportunities from us such as leadership, negotiation, communications, time management, organizational skill, mentoring, etc. as part of career development.
Close to Putra – Ampang Park Station (5 mins walk) and MRT –
Adjacent to MRT – Ampang Park Station (under construction).
Working day: 5 days work.
We provide coaching and on job training for suitable candidates as part of long term career or career mapping. There are opportunities to diversify into other roles and/or cross training within the company/department.
Are you ready to elevate your working skills and experience? Click the ‘Apply Now’ and you are one step ahead to an outstanding career!