Reason Why Chose Planworth
We have the expertise, knowledge, financial products, experiences in advising and support your growth
01. Dependable & Trustworthy
- We are a leading Financial Institution and we are dependable and reliable company trusted by our clients.
02. Solid Financing Background
- We are your strong financing partner and we can power your growth. Our group company owns multimillion USD assets in Malaysia, Singapore, China and Papua New Guinea.
03. Professional & Committed Team
- Our staff are ex-banker, government & GLC officer from MBB, CIMB CGC, OCBC, TERAJU etc.
- We have a team of Commited, Efficient, Professional and Experiences personnel that understand the working of SMEs and SMEs needs.
04. Flexible & ‘Customer First’
- We are flexible in customising our financial solutions to meet our clients’ business objectives.
- Accommodative to client business environment.
- Friendly SME credit scoring.
05. Value Client’s Confidentiality & Privacy
- We ensure our client’s data is well protected.
06. Data Integrity & Accuracy
- We are supported by highly reliable software for data integrity and financial figures accuracy.
Interested In Our Service?
Invoice Factoring Malaysia
Invoice financing is a way of borrowing funds against unpaid invoice customers. Invoice financing is the quickest way to have cash in the bank. It is an attractive option for many business owners for a very short period, mostly one to four-month. It relies on a strong foundation, and supporting evidence is supplied; invoice financing may be considered less risky than other kinds of borrowing.
Another element contributing to invoice financing’s success in Malaysia is that it is reasonably easy to obtain. Larger government suppliers and multinational businesses have traditionally acquired this sort of financing through factoring companies and banks, which may purchase a creditworthy supplier’s entire accounts receivable. Invoice financing also gives opportunity to SMEs to improve their cash flows with this easy option.
Types of Invoice Finance:
Invoice Finance is frequently divided into the following classes:
In Malaysia, most SMEs are aware of invoice financing, which they frequently confuse with invoice factoring. Then there’s Invoice Discounting, the family’s third member.
The lending institutions offer you a facility of invoice financing, which you can use as financial proof to pay lender back on the settlement of defined customer account. In addition to this, you can manage your cash flow by paying the financier back with agreed upon interest and fees and then it will also help you avail up to 80% of invoice upfront from the moneylender.
This type of invoice is somewhat comparable to invoice financing option in which your lender will pay you up to 80 percent of the invoice amount in advance. The primary distinction between invoice factoring and invoice financing is the authority that will collect the outstanding invoices from the customer. Invoice financing gives the consumer complete control over the collection process. The Invoice Factoring Malaysia buys the outstanding invoices and takes over the collections.
Invoice factoring companies’ buy your unpaid invoices and collect them from your customers. The lender will pay you a portion of the entire outstanding invoice amount in advance when you use invoice factoring.
We Are Excellent!
Planworth is one of the most well-known and well-respected Invoice Factoring Malaysia firms in the industry. Because of our relatively large factoring portfolio and dedication to quick funding, we have plenty happy clients. The approval is relatively quick and simple to support company that needs quick cash. With our dedicated Relationship Manager, the funding procedure is simple and flexible. Based on the creditworthiness of your paymaster, you’ll be able to get greater credit limits.
Planworth’s costs are completely transparent, so you’ll always know how much factoring will cost you.
We are also pleased to have an International Factoring partner to supports your import and export business. We urge you to take advantage of our top-rated International Factoring and accounts receivable finance.